Do you like to create content (blogs, presentations, videos, whitepapers) from idea to publication? Are you someone who hasn't fallen on his or her mouth, goes out on research, asks the right questions and knows how to market a company? Do you want to get to work with text and images? Do you know better than anyone how to appeal to a business target group? Then we have a great internship for you!
What are you gonna do?
In order to put our international offices on the map, we will work with you to set up an overarching content strategy and the associated actions. We are looking for a creative and persistent intern who will create different types of content for us. Images say a lot more than just words! Think, for example, of content-rich whitepapers on topics in logistics. Really showing what we do to help our clients and who we are. So you are looking for the story of our organisation and the MOL Logistics branches in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, England, France, the Czech Republic, Poland, Kenya and the Middle East (the EMEA region).
So it's really about a wide range of content, where you can get down to work: from coming up with ideas, planning to interviewing, filming and writing. That's why we think it's very important that you can work very independently, are creative and textually strong and show a lot of initiative. Oh yes, you also prefer to have an affinity with transport and logistics!
What have you got?
- You are following an MBO or HBO study programme (Marketing, Communication & Multimedia Design).
- You already have some experience in devising/making content such as videos and whitepapers.
- You are familiar with programs such as Canva, Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign or you can quickly make it your own.
- You master the Dutch and English languages in word and writing.
- You are independent, accurate, assertive and have a hands-on mentality.
- You really enjoy writing strong lyrics.
- You are enthusiastic, social and creative and deadlines motivate you!
What we offer you for this internship content marketing
As you can see, this really is an internship where you can put your creative egg in. You can gain experience in a fast growing and international company in which you will be working yourself. You will have the freedom to give it your own twist, with enthusiastic international colleagues who will help you on your way. Plus, of course, an internship allowance!
Are you excited and can't you wait to get started? Then apply directly by sending your CV and motivation letter to Renee Schellekens via firstname.lastname@example.org.