MOL Logistics (Netherlands) B.V. is immediately looking for a Customer Service Coordinator (fulltime) for its Road department in Tilburg.
Are you motivated and enormously customer-oriented? Do your ambitions lie in road transport, are you ready for a second step in your career and would you like to work in a team? Then this position is really for you! Tasks that are part of your job are among others:
- Acting as a commercial contact point for existing and new relations
- Processing of (ad hoc) applications
- Supporting sales colleagues in achieving their objectives
- Generating and actively approaching leads / prospects
- Inform our current customer base about developments
Together with your colleagues you think creatively in offering transport solutions in the field of road transport, for both import and export. You are also familiar with the other transport options and know which colleagues to call in if you have any questions. In this position you will often be in contact with colleagues from the Sales, Customs, Finance, Sea, Air and Warehousing departments.
Also on the buying side you know your way around. You are in daily contact with transporters and agents at home and abroad in order to arrange the best opportunities for our customers. That is why you have a command of Dutch and English in word and writing. You ensure that customers and colleagues have the right information and all the necessary details about a shipment: from quotations and rate agreements to the applicable regulations and procedures.
You can work independently and have a high sense of responsibility. You communicate well, quickly and clearly. You don't do half the work and you think and work in a solution-oriented way.
Further function requirements:
- An education at a minimum MBO+/HBO level, preferably in logistics direction
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in road transport
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing
- Flexible attitude, eager to learn, enterprising and accurate
MOL Logistics (Netherlands) B.V. offers you an inspiring international working environment in which the employee and the customer are absolutely central. The quality of our services must be the best available on the market. You will have your own workplace and a thorough induction period during the first period of your employment. The resources made available to you are optimal and support you in your work.
Of course we're thinking about it:
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Possibilities to follow (subject-oriented) training courses
- A role within an experienced team and a pleasant and informal no-nonsense working atmosphere
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you meet this profile and are you interested in this challenging position within a dynamic company? Then send your CV and motivation to Madelon van Beek: email@example.com.
For more information you can call the HR & Quality department on 013-5373422 or visit this website.
We draw your attention to the fact that the position is full-time and that demonstrable relevant work experience is required. If your application does not meet this requirement, we will not process it.
Attention: Acquisition following this function becomes not appreciated.