MOL Logistics (Netherlands) BV is immediately looking for a Business Development Manager (fulltime) with a focus on air freight and sea freight.
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for the acquisition of new customers, particularly for air freight and sea freight. You approach and visit qualified prospects. You will independently lead the sales meetings and present the value proposition of MOL Logistics. You are the point of contact for potential customers and you are also responsible for the explanation and follow-up of RFIs and RFQs. Subsequently, you ensure the delivery of the right information to your colleagues, so that the customer's business is implemented correctly within MOL Logistics and an Account Manager can take over the rest of the process. In consultation with the Manager Sales, you think along with them and provide input for the sales strategy and work it out with the aim of achieving stable commercial growth.
Your focus is mainly on air freight & sea freight customers, although it is certainly preferable if you are also familiar with our other modalities warehouse, road and rail transport.
What do we ask?
- We are looking for a new colleague who is ready for a 2e or 3e step into his or her career, with at least 3 years of proven experience within a commercial logistics function;
- Strong preference for experience within logistics;
- Completed HBO education in the field of marketing or commercial economics;
- Commercial attitude;
- Decisive and result-oriented;
- Signaling and resolving power;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing;
- Representative appearance;
- In possession of driving license B.
MOL Logistics offers
A challenging job in an international environment, with an appropriate salary and good fringe benefits. You also have the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge and experience through (internal) courses. The location for this position is Amsterdam - Schiphol Airport.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
We draw your attention to the fact that the position is full-time and that demonstrable relevant work experience is required.
Attention: Acquisition following this function becomes not appreciated.